Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My favorite flower of all!

I am just begining to garden. I love hydrangea's. I have planted 4 bushes so far. I think that it is such a beautiful classy flower, with it's full mop head and lush green foilage. I was introduced to this flower by one of our local artists Ms. Otis.
This time of year makes us naturally want to spend time outside, gardening is, the best exercise, my thighs still hurt(don't ask!) and there is NOTHING like cutting your own flowers and displaying them in your home. I have some amazing pics of some flowers that may "inspire" you to get out and plant your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sajInteriors's Fan Box

FABULOUS BOOKS ON DESIGN!

  • Barclay Butera
  • Feng Shui Your Life
  • Home Rules-Nate Berkus
  • Jonathan Adler
  • Kelly Hoppen Home
  • Kelly Hoppen Style
  • Metropolitan Home Glamour
  • Modern Glamour by Kelly Wearstler
  • Style-Thom Filicia
  • To Your Taste-Celerie Kemble