Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Paint by Flowers

I love flowers, as most people do. . .however, I cannot grow flowers but I don't let my lack of a green thumb deprive me of the priviledge of having beautiful flowers. I always treat myself weekly with fresh flowers from one of the local florists. . . or I will grab a bunch from one of the local grocers! These magnificant bursts of colors can provide the most inspiring color palettes, so maybe the next time you are trying to decide what color to decorate with, maybe you should grab a bouquet of flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sajInteriors's Fan Box

FABULOUS BOOKS ON DESIGN!

  • Barclay Butera
  • Feng Shui Your Life
  • Home Rules-Nate Berkus
  • Jonathan Adler
  • Kelly Hoppen Home
  • Kelly Hoppen Style
  • Metropolitan Home Glamour
  • Modern Glamour by Kelly Wearstler
  • Style-Thom Filicia
  • To Your Taste-Celerie Kemble