Thursday, October 22, 2009

In the last couple of days I have been blessed to have two added clients: One of the reasons that I LOVE what I do so much is because of the people that I get to hang around. It is really nice to be able to help someone make their space exactly as they want, to bring their vision to life. My hope is that we, in this profession can really count our blessings and be grateful. I love what I do so much that I could really do it for free! I WON"T do it for free, but I could. I remember reading all sorts of books that talked about "Doing what u love and Loving what u do." I honestly thought that was a load of u know what! LOL I mean really? I had to have bills paid, my husband and I as u see in my profile have 5 children! How could I do what I love AND love what I do AND get a check? I didn't believe it on the surface, but deep down I always longed for it and now it is with me. I live an AMAZING life and I succeed truly by God's mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sajInteriors's Fan Box

FABULOUS BOOKS ON DESIGN!

  • Barclay Butera
  • Feng Shui Your Life
  • Home Rules-Nate Berkus
  • Jonathan Adler
  • Kelly Hoppen Home
  • Kelly Hoppen Style
  • Metropolitan Home Glamour
  • Modern Glamour by Kelly Wearstler
  • Style-Thom Filicia
  • To Your Taste-Celerie Kemble