Sunday, November 22, 2009

Amazing weekend!

I have been so "Tardy for the Party" crazy busy and have not stayed on top of this blog, so many awesome things happening in the world of design here in Little Rock! With the new grand re-opening of IO-metro it has been crazy busy. I have some AWESOME pics to post that I took. I posted some pics from another source but I have more to add! One of my projects is VERY close to completion and one that seemed to be dragging along has picked up speed again! I am getting ready for Turkey day, I can hardly wait to relax with family. Will post soon, in the meantime remember, "Changing your home will change your life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

sajInteriors's Fan Box

FABULOUS BOOKS ON DESIGN!

  • Barclay Butera
  • Feng Shui Your Life
  • Home Rules-Nate Berkus
  • Jonathan Adler
  • Kelly Hoppen Home
  • Kelly Hoppen Style
  • Metropolitan Home Glamour
  • Modern Glamour by Kelly Wearstler
  • Style-Thom Filicia
  • To Your Taste-Celerie Kemble