Monday, November 9, 2009

Library


Library
Originally uploaded by decorology
And you too can be this organized!
Tip #3 for our Countdown to Thanksgiving! cleanup is to repeat Tip#2 for each room. Also, you will need to spend at least 15 minutes before you leave in the morning to tidy up! I cannot leave my home without giving it this 15 minutes! Turn off the TV 15 minutes early, get up 15 minutes early DO whatever you need to do to give yourself this treat! Yes, I said treat, I spend my 15 minutes on the room that I will see upon my arrival in the evening. You see, when I come home and see that clean room it inspires me to tackle the other rooms. I also spend 15 minutes before going to bed as well, because I don't want to see a mess when I wake up. To me, these 15 minutes are little treats that I give myself. It makes my cleaning time lighter because everyday I am staying on top of it.
Tomorrow we'll talk about when I slip up and get lazy as we all do at one time or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sajInteriors's Fan Box

FABULOUS BOOKS ON DESIGN!

  • Barclay Butera
  • Feng Shui Your Life
  • Home Rules-Nate Berkus
  • Jonathan Adler
  • Kelly Hoppen Home
  • Kelly Hoppen Style
  • Metropolitan Home Glamour
  • Modern Glamour by Kelly Wearstler
  • Style-Thom Filicia
  • To Your Taste-Celerie Kemble